- Dates: February 17 - 23, 2019
- Price: From $1,899 per person
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: $40
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Source Events
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
There’s no better way to explore the Caribbean than sailing on a tall ship under a full moon. Since 2003, Source Events has been the leader in creating tall ship sailing adventures for our gay community around the world.
Get ready for an adventure filled with food, fun & fantasy. By popular demand, we’re returning to the beautiful island of St. Lucia, a nature lover’s paradise where the dueling Piton peaks serve as an inspiring landmark for sailors.
After enjoying St. Lucia, get ready to experience an unforgettable adventure cruise aboard the S.V. Mandalay as you set sail for the Grenadines. When you board the tall ship Mandalay, you are part of a dreamscape where nature is your only guide and the only constant is freedom. It’s like sailing in a picture postcard. You’ll find yourself anchored off deserted beaches, docked in small charming harbors. Imagine dancing under the stars, movies projected on the sails, and jumping off the ship into a sea of colorful fish. It doesn’t get any better than this.
- Visit waterfalls, hot springs, botanical gardens and the world’s only “drive-in” volcano
- Enjoy sailing, scuba diving, nature, and relaxing in luxurious hideaways
- Mile after mile of undisturbed sand and wild mangos for the taking on Union Island
- Heavenly lagoons full of green turtles, coral reefs and colorful fish
- Stroll along the lovely harbor of Bequia with its shops, restaurants, and pastel-painted gingerbread homes
- Day 1 St. Lucia
- Day 2 St. Vincent
- Day 3 Union Island
- Day 4 Tobago Cays
- Day 5 Mayreau
- Day 6 Bequia
- Day 7 St. Lucia