- Dates: September 20 - 24, 2019
- Price: from €1,190
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: €100 (until Jan 31)
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Spain 7 Degrees
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
This unforgettable 5 days are made to make you stay in peace with yourself and calm through the help of no electronic devices, organic and detox food, pilates, yoga, massage, sunsets, walks at a wild beach and sailing, everything surrounded by the mediterranean taste.
Enjoy a different, sophisticated and natural tourism experience with Spain Seven Degrees. We will be a minimum of four and maximum of 6 people from all over the world.
We selected a gay friendly boutique hotel into the beautiful and fragile ecosystem of the Rio Aguas. Botaniq hotel is located on the white, fine sand of Mojacar beach, away from the hustle and bustle and noise which allows you to leave behind everything but yourself.
Mojácar Playa sits alongside the Mediterranean sea in Eastern Andalusia. With a stunning backdrop of the awe inspiring Sierra Cabrera mountains, you will be hard pushed to find a nicer spot to come to and relax. The fact that it is not inundated with mass tourist beach goers really adds to the overall appeal.
Mojácar Playa is steeped in history and legend, making it again, a great place to visit to soak up this part of the Mediterranean’s shore line.
With over 17km of beautiful beaches, many of them nudist friendly beaches,that just drape around the curving coastline, it is easy to see why those who do make the effort are spoilt with beautiful coastlines and imposing cliffs.
- Day 1 Arrival to Botaniq Hotel
- Day 2 Morning meditation & Yoga
- Day 3 Morning meditation & Yoga
- Day 4 Morning meditation & Yoga
- Day 5 Return