- Dates: Daily Tours
- Price: from 59€ per person
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: 10%
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Rainbow Gay Tours
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
Rainbow Tours Bilbao will show you everything and more about this small, yet vibrant city. Bilbao is the heart of Spain’s northern region called Basque Country and a city full of life, cuisine and amazing architecture. In this four-hour tour you’ll see the most important monuments and places of Bilbao including the stunning Guggenheim Museum. You’ll also explore the architecture of both the new and old cities plus sample food at some of the best tapas bars.
Bilbao is the heart of Spain’s northern region called the Basque Country and a city full of life, cuisine, awesome views and amazing architecture. Be sure to check out the top highlights in this small, yet vibrant city including famous monuments like Plaza Nueva and Casco Viejo as well as the stunning Guggenheim Museum. You’ll be impressed by the architecture of both the new and old cities and you simply can’t miss sampling some of the best tapas found in the country. The Basque Country is well known for their cuisine and the tapas culture is one of the best you’ll find. Join a tour with Rainbow Gay Tours to make sure you visit some the best places to sample the local food.