- Dates: October 20-31, 2018
- Price: $2,440
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: $100
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Detours Travel
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
Imagine the sound of live music filling the streets, the taste of wine and tapas on a patio in the Spanish sun, all surrounded by the exotic heartbeat of authentic Spain. We’ve all seen our friends’ photos of the stunning architecture, white-sand beaches, dramatic flamenco dancing, and medieval fortresses. We’ve heard their stories of being blown away by the experience of it all. The food, the wine, the dancing, the cobblestone streets, the romance, the “fiestas and siestas” culture, the beauty at every turn… followed up with an emphatic “I could live there!”. This is the Spain we know and love and can’t wait to experience with you, whether you’re a first time visitor to Spain, or a tenth. Spain is that rare country that will steal a piece of your heart and beg you to come back for it.
Our 12-day trip through Spain mixes the contrasting regions of Catalonia and Andalucia. From the modern Gaudi-inspired Barcelona, to the picturesque traditional town of Granada, we’ll get an incredibly well-rounded Spanish experience. An evening of flamenco in Granada, sangria on the beach in Sitges, the excitement of Barcelona, and tapas under Seville’s cathedral are just a few unforgettable moments to cherish. Below is a brief itinerary of our stops, but for detailed info and available activities check out the links to the left.
- Days 1, 2, and 3 – BARCELONA
- Days 4, 5 and 6 – GRANADA
- Days 7, 8, and 9 – SEVILLE
- Days 10 and 11 – SITGES
- Day 12 – SITGES/BARCELONA