- Dates: March 16-27, 2019
- Price: $2,120
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: $100
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Detours Travel
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
An awe-inspiring place, Thailand has something for everyone. If you’re an adventure junkie, you’ll probably find yourself bungee jumping, SCUBA diving with sharks, or taking Muay-Thai kickboxing classes. If the wilder side of life isn’t your cup of tea, don’t despair – between Thai cooking classes, hiking to hidden caves, and the world’s most exotic beaches we’re confident you’ll find more than enough to keep you happy. As one of the most gay-friendly destinations in the world, Thailand is an opportunity to feel completely comfortable being yourself while experiencing a whole new side to life.
Our 12-day adventure starts and finishes in the metropolis of Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand and home to Asia’s best food, nightlife, and shopping. This incredible trip will be spent on the islands and beaches of Southern Thailand and the sub-tropical jungle of Central Thailand. Below is a brief itinerary of our stops, but for detailed info and available activities check out the links to the left.
- Days 1 and 2 – BANGKOK
- Days 3 and 4 – KHAO YAI
- Days 8, 9 and 10 – PHUKET
- Day 11 and 12 – BANGKOK