- Dates: August 8 - 17, 2020
- Price: from $1,899 per person
- View cabin types & prices: View Options
- Provider: Atlantis Events
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
Endless adventure meets non-stop fun on Europe’s most playful all-gay cruise next summer! Sail the newly upgraded Celebrity Constellation from Rome to Venice to eight fascinating destinations including Malta, Sicily, Croatia and an overnight in spectacular Mykonos! Onboard we’ll dazzle you with endless stellar entertainment, the world’s best outdoor parties, and more fun than you ever imagined.
The Magical Med
It all begins in magical Rome, the perfect place to start a Mediterranean voyage. You’ll set sail to the vibrant coastal city of Naples, where the historical treasures of Pompeii, magical cliffs of Capri, thrilling coasts of Amalfi, and sensuous streets of Sorrento beckon.
Catania’s rugged shores and dramatic landscape at the foot of Mount Etna showcase the best of Sicily, with easy access to the spectacular hilltop town of Taormina and other treasures. The next day you’ll awake to the mysteries and windswept buildings of Malta, creating one of the world’s most fabulous settings for a day of exploration.
We’d love to see you onboard Europe’s most thrilling gay cruise! Our low fares start at just $1899 with virtually everything included – superb accommodations, world-class dining, stellar entertainment, fascinating enrichment activities, endless nightlife, and so much more.
Join 2100 friends from around the world for 9 days of non-stop fun and adventure on the sparkling Celebrity Constellation!
- August 8: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
- August 9: Naples / Capri, Italy
- August 10: Catania, Sicily
- August 11: Valleta, Malta
- August 12: At Sea
- August 13: Mykonos, Greece
- August 14: Santorini
- August 15: At Sea
- August 16: Zadar, Croatia
- August 17: Venice, Italy