- Dates: April 18 – 25, 2020
- Price: €1,090
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: €50
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Italy Gay Travels
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
Join Italy Gay Travels on an exclusive Gay Yoga Retreat in the southernmost tip of Italy, Puglia. The Puglia Gay Yoga Retreat is a full week in a typical Masseria (farmstead) set within acres of olive groves and nearby to stunning beaches. The farmstead is close to Ostuni, known as the ‘White City’ as it sits perched on the rocks overlooking the Adriatic Sea with acres and acres of ancient Roman Olive Groves as far as the eye can see. This magical and tranquil place is the perfect spot to relax and tune out from the noise of our constant fast paced lives! The Puglia Gay Yoga Retreat is designed in such a way that you can either choose this week to improve your practice and spend the rest of your time in a place that is totally restorative and meditational or you can engage in an array of optional activities to discover the magical surroundings. For those who want the practice and a chance to see and do some amazing things, there is an array of add-ons including cycling, trekking, massage services, sight-seeing and dining out.
Primarily we will focus on the yoga! No matter what your level, the Puglia Gay Yoga Retreat ensures you are in safe hands. Our Hatha-Vinyasa based dynamic yoga sessions will keep you feeling invigorated and transformed. You will be led by our fun, fantastic and experienced Yoga Instructor: Riccardo. We will start each day with a strengthening based Hatha-Vinyasa flow and evenings will be more calming and restorative.
- Yoga retreat set in a magical location near Ostuni, the magical White City perched above the Adriatic Sea
- Accommodation with full use of a typical Masseria, kitchen included
- Morning Hatha-Vinyasa flow yoga (90 minutes)
- Evening Restorative Yoga (90 minutes) working on all chakras
- Learn with Riccardo, our experienced teacher with international experience
- Stunning cycling/trekking through the Itrian Valley
- Meet like-minded individuals and share experiences
- Aperitif on Opening evening (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Typical Southern Italian Dinner in a Masseria included
- Pizza evening in a town included
- Holistic and Sports Massage services available
- An array of optional activities including cycling, hiking, sightseeing and relax on the beach
- Make new friends from all over the world: great group atmosphere
- Join your Italy Gay Travels hosts, Sergio and Kendall
- Day 1 Welcome. Make your way over to the Masseria (Farmstead)
- Day 2 to 7: Daily Program Typically the days on the Gay Yoga Retreat start with an early morning session of Yoga. We will meet either on the rooftop overlooking the olive grove or outside in the grounds of the estate. Each yoga session will be tailored and there will be a mix of familiar poses as well as introducing more challenging ones, depending on your experience. Don’t be too worried about your level, Riccardo is here to help and the classes are designed for everyone to progress.
Between breakfast and the early evening yoga class you will have the opportunity to do as much as you like or as little as you like! The Masseria is fully equipped with a bar, Swimming pool, quiet areas and Wi-fi. You can either stay in the Masseria and focus on meditation or you can rent a bike and explore the nearby towns and landscape of the Itrian Valley.
Evening classes will be from 18:00 to 19:30 and will be in the form of the restorative and calming Yoga.
- Day 8 Depart. See you soon!