- Dates: June 27 - July 3, 2019
- Price: from 1097€ per person
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: 50€
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Rainbow Gay Tours
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
Our friends at Rainbow Gay Tours are inviting gay travelers from around the world to experience an awesome adventure with them during Gay Pride in Barcelona, from June 27th – July 3rd, 2019. We’ve visited Barcelona with them before during gay pride and had a blast! This is a great all-in package for anyone that wants to see the sites, hit the pride and party during the 7 day trip!
This packages includes city tours and nightlife tips with local gay guides that can answer any possible question about the city that you could ever think of. Plus, with the special pride package you’ll get everything included below. This is a great option for a more personal, comfortable experience than you would normally get as an LGBT traveler with a standard hetero tour guide or group.
- Private transportation from and towards the airport in a Mercedes E or Mercedes Viano
- 6 nights at Soho Hotel *** or at Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel ****
- Welcome dinner (included) + Rainbow Night Tour (2h)
- Modernism and Gaudí Tour (3h) + entrance ticket for Sagrada Familia (inside tour)
- Entrance to the main Pride party – Ultrapop Barcelona, Sala Safari venue
- Gothic Quarter Tour (3h)
- Sitges Experience (8h)
- Public transportation during the tours
- Day 1 Dinner at a local restaurant & Rainbow Night Tour
- Day 2 Modernism & Gaudí Tour
- Day 3 LGBTQ Pride Parade & Special Pride Barcelona Party
- Day 4 Gothic Quarter Tour
- Day 5 Sitges Tour
- Day 6 Free Day
- Day 7 End of your awesome Barcelona vacation!