- Dates: March 7 - 10, 2019
- Price: from $550
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: $25
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Pink Iceland
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
Rainbow Reykjavik combines amazing nature, nightlife and northern lights in fantastic international and local company. We offer waterfalls, erupting geysers, tectonic plates, the most popular LGBT party of the season, comedy, singing, exciting activities, world class cuisine and geothermal baths all neatly arranged over 3 glorious days. This small pride festival really is the perfect winter getaway and a great introduction to Iceland.
This 8th annual international LGBT winter pride festival takes place from March 8th until the 10th – with extension packages offered both before (6-7 March) and after (10-12 March) the festival. We’ve welcomed guests from countries all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
- See geysirs, waterfalls and nature of unparalleled beauty
- Relax in the turquoise geothermal waters of the world-famous Blue Lagoon
- Dine in world-class restaurants and sit in cosy cafes
- Party until the wee hours of the morning with LGBT people from all over the world in the charming and very cosmopolitan city of Reykjavik
- Day 1 Welcome Reception at the Pink Iceland Office
- Day 2 Pink City Walk in Reykjavik & Rainbow Reykjavik Party at Kiki Queer Bar
- Day 3 Golden Circle, Secret Lagoon and Pink Masquerade Party at Idno Theatre
- Day 4 Time to say Goodbye!