- Dates: Daily Tours
- Price: from 59€ per person
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: 10%
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Rainbow Gay Tours
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
Rainbow Barcelona offers gay tours and activities in Barcelona including Barcelona’s old town, architecture, the city center, tapas, La Sagrada Familia, day trips and nightlife tours. They offer a great tour for a more personal and comfortable experience than you would normally get as an LGBT traveler with a standard hetero guide or group.
Barcelona needs little introduction and it’s one of the most popular destinations in all of Europe. With year around mild temperatures, a sea side location and a welcoming atmosphere for LGBT people, it’s no wonder that gay travelers from around the world come here to indulge in the culture, nightlife and vibrant atmosphere. Don’t forget the lively gay neighborhood called Eixample, which is centrally located in the city. One of the most famous gay hotels is the Axel Hotel and even better is the rooftop terrace with a pool and bar. And if you’re looking to explore the nightlife, you can do a 2-hour bar hoping tour to introduce you to the best bars and clubs in Barcelona.
Barcelona is also an architectural marvel. Paris has its Eiffel Tower, New York the Statue of Liberty and for Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia is without a doubt the most famous landmark of the city. Park Güell is another one of Gaudi’s creations and is definitely worth a visit.