- Dates: Daily Tours
- Price: from 59€ per person
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: 10%
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Rainbow Gay Tours
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
Rainbow Tours Madrid offers gay tours in Madrid including the city center, the gay neighborhood Chueca and nightlife tours. You can also book day trips to various nearby cities from Madrid including the famous monastery at San Lorenzo de El Escorial.
The fact that Madrid is so gay-friendly is one of the many reasons why we chose to call the city home. Besides the art & culture and the seat of the Spanish royalty, Madrid is probably best known for its gay scene and nightlife. It hosts the largest gay pride in Europe with nearly a million and a half attendees. In all the cities we’ve been to around the world, it’s hard to find a place that competes with Madrid, its gay scene and complete openness to live and visit as an LGBT person. If you want to plan a trip, you should consider staying in the gay neighborhood called Chueca. The Oscar Hotel is a gay favorite located right in the center of everything and it’s walking distance to most attractions in the city. For the best Madrid experience, considering joining a nightlife tour of Chueca, visit the famous Retiro Park or even take a guided day trip to San Lorenzo de El Escorial.