- Dates: June 7 - 15, 2020
- Price: from $2,555
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: $100
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Outstanding Travel
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
Join us and soak in the gay vibe of Tel Aviv in our annual Gay Pride Week!
From the golden beaches of Tel Aviv to the Old City of Jerusalem, and from the ancient fortress of Masada to the spectacular Sea of Galilee, Israel is a country of incredible contrasts. The country with the “WOW” factor, and a destination on everyone’s must-visit bucket list.
Join gay tourists from all over the world for an amazing group journey this coming June. Enjoy Tel Aviv Pride week and explore all the highlights of this incredible country.
- Attend a superb evening Welcome Dinner at one of Tel Aviv’s amazing roof tops
- Take a walking tour of Tel Aviv & Jaffa
- Head up north to explore Israel’s northern coastline: Caesarea & Haifa
- Experience the full magnitude of the world renowned Tel Aviv Pride Parade
- Cross the border into Jordan and visit the amazing desert of Wadi Rum
- Travel to Petra, one of the seven world wonders!
- Day 1 Tel Aviv
- Day 2 Tel Aviv & Jaffa
- Day 3 Northern Coastline
- Day 4 Tel Aviv Pride Parade
- Day 5 Tel Aviv
- Day 6 Wadi Rum & Jordan
- Day 7 Petra & Dead Sea, Jordan
- Day 8 Wadi Mujib, Jordan
- Day 9 Jerusalem
- Day 10 Departure Day