- Dates: October 19 - 26, 2018
- Price: $1,699
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: N/A
- Request Discount: N/A
- Provider: Trova Trip (Dopes on the Road)
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
This trip is hosted by Meg and Lindsay from Dopes on the Road. Check out the awesome program here and find out how you can travel these top lesbian travel bloggers.
Bangkok: The metropolitan city that never sleeps. Fast-paced and beautiful! Discover its mouthwatering foods, colorful temples, abundant shopping, and gay-friendly nightlife.
Chiang Mai: The mountainous city is the largest in Northern Thailand. Decorated with elaborate Buddhist temples, we’ll be staying in the Old City soaking up its rich culture and good vibes.
- Sip cocktails, mingle and meet the squad over drinks and dinner
- Visit floating markets
- Take a cooking lesson
- Meet with Thai activists from a local LGBT nonprofit to and learn about the experiences of queer people in Thailand
- Make memories at the ethical elephant sanctuary in Chiang Mai
- Put on your hiking shoes and trek into nature
- Make some of the tastiest traditional Thai meals
- Day 1 Welcome to Bangkok!
- Day 2 Shop the Floating Markets
- Day 3 Thai LGBT Culture Workshop
- Day 4 Off to Chiang Mai!
- Day 5 Visit to Ethical Elephant Sanctuary
- Day 6 Hiking and Waterfalls
- Day 7 Cooking Lesson
- Day 8 Thanks for Coming!