- Dates: Available upon request
- Price: from 170€ per person
- 2BT Travel DiscountMany of our partners offer exclusive discounts to 2BT Travel readers. To request your discount click below and fill out the form. To learn more about discounts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.: 5€
- Request Discount: Click Here
- Provider: Quiiky
- Provider Website: See Full Trip Details
- Have a question?: Click Here to Contact Us
Don’t freak out…but yes, there is actually a Gay Tour of the Vatican, or the Vatican Museums, that is – even the New York Times recently wrote a story about it. Quiiky Travel recently created this ground-breaking tour giving you all the gay (and hidden) insights into the gay culture of the Vatican and the famous artists whose paintings fill its walls.
Usually, regular tours don’t tell the whole history and hide some parts to the gay and lesbian travelers. The Untold History Tours are inspired to give the LGBT community a view of gay and lesbian personalities from the past, stories part of our own history, that make us more aware that we’re not the first ones and surely will not be the last ones. Their original Untold History Tours are unique. This tour at the Vatican Museums will show you what one of the greatest artists of all : Michelangelo.